Harry Greb

Taiji Rebel

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you are into your boxing history, look for works on Harry Greb. The modern day boxers pale in comparison. 21st century boxers hardly ever fight, whereas the older guys were constantly testing their mettle in the ring. Study the annals of boxing history and you will find stories of some seriously tough fighters. Harry Greb is one of them and there are some great books available about him. Currently reading one titled: The Fearless Harry Greb by Bill Paxton. It is fascinating!

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If you are into your boxing history, look for works on Harry Greb. The modern day boxers pale in comparison. 21st century boxers hardly ever fight, whereas the older guys were constantly testing their mettle in the ring. Study the annals of boxing history and you will find stories of some seriously tough fighters. Harry Greb is one of them and there are some great books available about him. Currently reading one titled: The Fearless Harry Greb by Bill Paxton. It is fascinating!
Perhaps my favorite boxer of all time. I used to use a photo of Greb for my avatar. My dad was a fan of Greb and saw him fight several times.

I love all the books about Greb..

Holmejr

Black Belt
Reaction score
Super. Thanks for posting this. I’m checking it out now.