Happy Father's Day

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there that have given so much over the years to their children. Thank You.

V/R

Rick

P.S. To my kids I hope I can do as good a job with you as your grandpa's did with your parents.

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Beautiful girls stop while you are ahead.

I have 4 girls and a baby boy. I finally figured out how that happens. :whip: :idunno:

V/R

Rick

Jmh7331

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. I never thought having girls would be so fun. I'm still waiting for a boy though. When we had our 2nd 18 months after the first my Dad said the same thing, "Do I need to explain how this happens?" :ultracool

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jmh7331 said:
Rick Wade said:
I have 4 girls and a baby boy. I finally figured out how that happens.

V/R

Rick
Thanks. I never thought having girls would be so fun. I'm still waiting for a boy though. When we had our 2nd 18 months after the first my Dad said the same thing, "Do I need to explain how this happens?" :ultracool
Well if you guys need instructions after several kids... I dunno... I might have a kid floating around somewhere from like 19-20 years ago, but I'm sure as hell aware of HOW it happened as well as the WHY.

Happy Fathers Day to all (that apply and WILL apply :D )... you are the future of your children. Do well by them. :asian:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads who give so much of themselves each year. Raising a child is the greatest career of your lives and I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband and I did. Mine are grown now but one at home still- starting college here. Enjoy the day! Mowing anyone? TW

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Daddy Day to all the fathers in the world who care for their children, who understand what it means to cherish the responsibility of bringing up another person, the joy, the heartache, the vicarious thrill of accomplishment, the vicarious breaking of spirit, the awe, the sorrow, and all the fun stuff in between and not-so-fun stuff later.

Enjoy a day of rewards, appreciation, rest and relaxation. And to all you fathers passed on ... thank you.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, What is the purpose of a "Dad"?

To raise our kids to to be the best they can be with lots of encouragement..

To set the right examples and to be the right role model....

To be there everytime we can be there for them....

To answer their many questions in life and to be honest with our answers...

As a Dad one has to give up many things in our life to be with them as much as possible.....it's their life that needs the most attention...

Love needs to be there always.....not to get mad,anger or impatient when things are wrong or broken, but to teach it's OK lets see if we can correct this or fix it if we can. Life is full of lessons as a Dad we have been on this earth longer than they have.....and kids need to learn things the right way....

It's the looking back when the kids are older and grown. You will see yourself in you own kids when they discpline or teach their own kids like how you did...(the grand kids) ....Then you will know how you really did as a DAD......Life's short make it right......Aloha

Latest Discussions