Hapkido Class in Chicago

R

redking

I have an 8-month membership at Hyun's Hapkido School, located in Chicago. This school has been in the same location for over 30 years, and has more than 50 Black Belt instructors. The classes are very informative and professional, but are not too serious; the instructors often joke around & give real-world situations. I am a current student, and I have been for five or so months, so I'd be happy to answer any questions about the school. I've also included the link below.

The membership is my girlfriend's, lest you think I'm leaving the school after praising it. Her schedule doesn't allow for the commitment, so we're trying to offer it to someone who can use it. There are three classes a week, each lasting an hour. Classes are offered Monday through Saturday, with six slots each day. The school's membership is $120/mo, but we have a discounted price of $100/mo, less than $10/class. Please feel free to call with any questions at 630-245-4664, or e-mail [email protected].

Sung Moo!

Jason Emery

Hyun's Hapkido School

OP
R

redking

Tell me about it...although he's been good about it, letting us either sell it at the discounted price or use the time for classes next year. It's just that it's hard to conceive of every eventuality before signing the paper, but once you do...sigh...I'm hoping someone could use it...any friends in Chicago? :)

Latest Discussions