Guy who wants to be John Wick

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
370 movies in 1.5 years? You have a lot of free time! :)
By the way, you talk about the boredom of the plot - that's one of the reasons why I stopped watching new movies. I'm just not interested. I prefer to rewatch the old ones :) And it doesn't bore me.
Lol you guys are just bad at picking movies lol

jmf552

Green Belt
Reaction score
"You killed my dog, so I will kill your entire crime gang." Yup. Pretty simple story. And one all dog lovers can relate to.
My wife doesn't like violent movies. But if a character in a movie harms a dog, she wants that character to die a horrible death!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I always read "You can't fix stupid" in Ron White's voice
I've enjoyed standup for as long as I can remember. And I was always a fan of Ron White. I don't think I'll ever read/hear the "fix stupid" line in anyone else's voice ever again. :)

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
370 movies in 1.5 years? You have a lot of free time! :)
By the way, you talk about the boredom of the plot - that's one of the reasons why I stopped watching new movies. I'm just not interested. I prefer to rewatch the old ones :) And it doesn't bore me.
I retired, it's not that much time, one movie is less than 2hrs. I watch them FREE, at home, on my comfy chair, feet up!!!

Other than working out, argue on political forum, still have a lot of time watching tv!!!

I watch tv shows, NCIS, NCIS LA, CSI, a lot of CBS shows.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the idiom ‘Boards don’t hit back’ is appropriate here.

He’s having fun though, bless him.

Pokitren

White Belt
Reaction score
I retired, it's not that much time, one movie is less than 2hrs. I watch them FREE, at home, on my comfy chair, feet up!!!

Other than working out, argue on political forum, still have a lot of time watching tv!!!

I watch tv shows, NCIS, NCIS LA, CSI, a lot of CBS shows.
Of course, it's your right to live your life the way you want. And to your pleasure! I'm glad it brings you pleasure. By the way, I love free movies too, I hate movie theaters. There are times when I pay for a movie ticket and it turns out to be a bad movie. It's a pity for the money spent.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate movie theaters. There are times when I pay for a movie ticket and it turns out to be a bad movie. It's a pity for the money spent.
I agree with this but my issue is with other people in the theatre talking, laughing loudly, commenting on the film in a normal speaking voice and eating smelly food during the film. If I ever do go to the cinema (it’s rare these days), I go early…11am sometimes… when I’m likely to be the only person in the auditorium. As Satre said, ‘Hell is other people’….

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We have this traditional cinema that generally gets about 8 people on a Sunday lunchtime. And charges 12 bucks I think.

Latest Discussions