Gunting Seminar in LA

D

Dijos

Hello, All
Some of you may know me from BF, but to those that don't, I am a student of Bram Frank's. I am going to L.A. over the Christmas holiday, and am looking to hold a 2-Day Gunting Seminar While I'm there. Details have yet to be worked out, so if you're interested, you can Email me [email protected], and I'll try to make it easy for everybody. Thanks, Joe

The dates are Dec 27-28, Sat and Sun. It will be at the Verdugo Park Rec Center in Burbank. In the Log Cabin. Give yourself something good this year!! Thanks, Joe [email protected]

Never mind about the Rec center- It will be in Eagle Rock, at a location furnished to me by a fantastic instructor, Felix Valencia.--Joe

Ok, due to the revelation that folks don't have money during the holidays, the Price has gone way down. This seminar is really about getting people together. Give yourself a gift this year! Just have a fun weekend..I don't need to tell poeple here about the joy of training..lol..anyway, there's space open still, but it's getting tight..--Joe

Thanks, Paul-
I've gotten some laughs and faces from guys who feel my timing stinks, BUT, I'm going out there anyway, sooo...It'll be fun, anyway--Joe

5 days-4160 somers ave. See you there--Joe

Latest Discussions

Back