Greetings MT

BuffaloFOI

White Belt
Reaction score
I've been studying martial arts intermittently throughout my entire life. I'm big on martial arts history and research. when I couldn't afford to take lessons I went to the public library and read books, not to learn techniques but to read about the conditions that produce the martial art system. my ultimate purpose is to use martial arts as vehicle to change the community I live in as it changed me!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! What styles have you practiced/read about, and are you practicing any right now?

OP
B

BuffaloFOI

White Belt
Reaction score
I read about African Asian and Euro arts. Studying Arnis and some other concepts

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Hope to see you involved in some of the forums. :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been studying martial arts intermittently throughout my entire life. I'm big on martial arts history and research. when I couldn't afford to take lessons I went to the public library and read books, not to learn techniques but to read about the conditions that produce the martial art system. my ultimate purpose is to use martial arts as vehicle to change the community I live in as it changed me!

Greeting and welcome to Martial Talk. I like what you wrote above. In a lot of ways this site is set up and geared toward this same philosophy. Good luck on your journey.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, there is a lot of information contained here I am sure you will be surprised.

Chris

Latest Discussions