Goldman Sachs Hires Law Firm to Take on Blogger

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...chs-hires-law-firm-to-shut-bloggers-site.html

The bank has instructed Wall Street law firm Chadbourne & Parke to pursue blogger Mike Morgan, warning him in a recent cease-and-desist letter that he may face legal action if he does not close down his website.

Florida-based Mr Morgan began a blog entitled "Facts about Goldman Sachs" – the web address for which is goldmansachs666.com – just a few weeks ago.

In that time Mr Morgan, a registered investment adviser, has added a number of posts to the site, including one entitled "Does Goldman Sachs run the world?"

To say that the guy has an interesting blog is an understatement. GS has got the US government and the economy on marionette strings.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
My best friend worked at GS and was layed off with no reason and a sucky package 2 years ago so I have no love for them. Unless the guy's statements are outright lies they are screwed, we have free speech, our country was founded of getting out there and speaking your mind.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unless the guy's statements are outright lies they are screwed, we have free speech, our country was founded of getting out there and speaking your mind.

Only if you can afford it. I have a feeling GS can run this blogger into the ground financially until he submits, if they dont out and out buy off the state and cause him to lose his case. The way our "Legal" system is, You only get the "rights" you can afford to buy.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Considering GS participated in ripping off 11 trillion from the US economy, I can see them getting away with it.

Latest Discussions