GM Remy Presas' tapi-tapi Video

L

LAKANPOPOT

Please share your reviews of GM Remy's tapi-tapi Videos and the others. I plan to get them. Thanx.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. Delany's IMAF is advertising that they are now available.

Dan Anderson only please:

There is another contact for the videos also if they are out of probate. Since I don't know the official status, I will email it to you only upon request, unless someone else posts the information.

Palusut

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Harold-
Is Jeff advertising the vids with Professor again, or just his and Lisa's?

IF the series is availible it is worth having the footage of Professor. No, not perfect editing, and could have been compressed into fewer tapes, but guess what gang...
The first and second video series, along with the 3 Black Belt videos are what we have left.

Chad

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Chad,

I was posting the information based on this link:

http://www.professorpresas.com/Products.htm

This was the only public advertisement that I knew.

On another note, I also agree with you about the new series as well. It would have be great if the editors could have reduced the number of video tape used.

Also I am in agreement with you that the series should be purchased because it was the last one.

Take care,

Harold

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have a few questions...

#1 Is Jeff authorized to sell the video's

#2 WHO is autherized to sell the video's outside of Jeff?

#3 Are these the real deal Tapi-Tapi videos that Professor was working most recently before his passing, or some sort of hybrid of these?

I honestly have no idea to the above questions, and I would want to verify few things before I decide to get them.

I would like to own the final footage myself someday, whether I buy it from jeff or someone else, but I want to verify my questions first and foremost.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Please see my answers below:
Originally posted by PAUL

#1 Is Jeff authorized to sell the video's

#2 WHO is autherized to sell the video's outside of Jeff?

#3 Are these the real deal Tapi-Tapi videos that Professor was working most recently before his passing, or some sort of hybrid of these?

I honestly have no idea to the above questions, and I would want to verify few things before I decide to get them.

I would like to own the final footage myself someday, whether I buy it from jeff or someone else, but I want to verify my questions first and foremost.

#1 & #2:
I do not know if Jeff is authorized to sell the new tapes. I don't actually know what or who are the official distribution channels. If anyone knows, please post it.

#3 The videos that I saw were the new tapes and that was some time ago.

Take care,

Harold

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by PAUL

Paul,
Yes. RP gave me 6 unedited tapes for me to copy while he was still alive. The ones in Jeff's website are the same but edited and I have the 15 new tapes (don't ask me how because I won't tell you :D). The first one is where I got the definition of tapi tapi from.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
Paul,
Yes. RP gave me 6 unedited tapes for me to copy while he was still alive. The ones in Jeff's website are the same but edited and I have the 15 new tapes (don't ask me how because I won't tell you :D). The first one is where I got the definition of tapi tapi from.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

You slick old dog you...I can still wonder how you have 15 new tapes, even if you won't tell me!

So...I'll trust your answer to #3, that they are the real deal. But how 'bout #1 and #2. Anyone?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Techniques may have been presented with some need of furher editing, yet these are the last tapes or near to the last tapes with GM Remy Presas. For those who collect these moments on tapes, it should still be good for the collection.

:asian:

Latest Discussions