Girls fight in college

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe it's a video example that would fit into the long hair versus short hair debate going on elsewhere on the board.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seeing examples of real fights provides data. I like that--same as watching COPS. You see what the typical person really does (though not necessarily how thetypical mugging takes place, etc.). But it'd be nice to have them just organized on a web page or something!

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I have to admit, most of the video's I've seen on the internet where people are filmed fighting (but without their knowlege so no staged fights) you see very poor technique, if any, and it ends up a wrestling match alot.

That's cause most people don't know how to fight and they use muscle in place of skill. I'm actually thankful of that. It would be really bad if most thugs were very well trained in fighting.

Deaf

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to admit, most of the video's I've seen on the internet where people are filmed fighting (but without their knowlege so no staged fights) you see very poor technique, if any, and it ends up a wrestling match alot.

That's cause most people don't know how to fight and they use muscle in place of skill. I'm actually thankful of that. It would be really bad if most thugs were very well trained in fighting.

Deaf
Unfortunately, many of the "thugs" doing hard time are being trained while in prison to fight better and even as teams. While most aren't well trained fighters, underestimating someone will get you killed in a heart beat.