George Dillman Auctioning Off Muhammed Ali's Training Camp.

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Dillman is the yang to Oyata's yin.

us American's are all about the money...and Dillman is a prime example of that...This is one of those topics I wish RRoosulot(sp) was here for...he would have loads to say.

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Dillman shouldn't have to sell it...he would probably make more money if he were to keep it and give tours and such...

Dillman is well secure in his fund so I don' think he'll ever have to worry about money again...how he got that rich is a whole other..."story"

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sin said:
Dillman shouldn't have to sell it...he would probably make more money if he were to keep it and give tours and such...

Dillman is well secure in his fund so I don' think he'll ever have to worry about money again...how he got that rich is a whole other..."story"

Maybe there were issues in his personal life or in his oprganization that lead him to make the offer of sale to get an agreement between two or multipler parties? As I do not know this system, and only here about some of the rumors I would not comemnt more, but given the time frame and all, Icould see multiple reasons for the possibility of it being sold.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Why does this even matter, it was never sold there may have been problems in his personal life that solved themselves either way he still owns the property.

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thats cool, I would really like to visit it some day...Once my funds work themselves out. Also PPKO's dojo sometime....

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Had an invatation many years ago to go there and improve my boxing skills and conditioning. I hate to see it go on the open market but hope someone that loves boxing buys it.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:
Had an invatation many years ago to go there and improve my boxing skills and conditioning. I hate to see it go on the open market but hope someone that loves boxing buys it.
It is not going on the open market the article is from 2003 George never sold it