Fun With System X

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
These are real quotes taken from forums and websites, all written by the same person, about a real martial arts system. The names have been purged to protect the guilty. Enjoy.

The first technique mastered is what we call the [Strike X] - a semi closed but loose fist. This is mastered along w/ developing the [System X] ability- the skill to develop max power and speed from your body.

We aim "center of mass" of whatever is available- due to the extreme speed/power of [System X], targeting small areas is not needed. The kinetic shock wave generated will have a deliberating effect no matter where you strike ( note: I've stunned much bigger guys than myself w approx 1/3 powered strikes to the shoulder and other areas not usually considered good targets).

This way, we make max use of gross motor skills. Targeting small areas is usually more than useless in a hostile situation due to the fact that fine motor skills ( such as attemping to hit small target areas) go south under stress, but gross motor skill ability is actually enhanced.

If easily available, the same targets from other combative systems can be hit. However, we split the targets into deadly force, medium force, and low level force areas.

Other [System X] strikes include: heel of palm, bottm of fist... inside knuckles... forarm bar... elbow, forarm, back of hand, shoulder, head, hips, knee, shin (lower bar jar), all parts of foot - in short just about every part of your body.

...The other day we were doing "shoot house" training for the [military and/or paramilitary organization with which the System X Exponent Quoted Here works] with DMC (dye marking cartridges).I took this as yet another opportunity to apply [System X] to quick shooting against fluid adversaries.

Often I would have a entire room "cleared" before my first back-up man entered.I got a lot of "how'd you do that so fast "looks . Especially since I'm not a speed demon by nature. But when my [System X] is [utilized] my speed jumps up to almost super-human, no matter what my endeavor is.

It goes with out saying skills such as returning fire and engaging adversaries was also dramatically improved.

...Even at the beginning levels [System X] is extremely dangerous- far beyond anything else available. ...The extremely deadly techniques will be only offered to the advanced students I know and trust. Once again, I refuse to do like many have done over the years and water down the system in order to gain more public acceptance and thus more students. [System X] will forever be a professional fighting system for the elite few.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, oh, oh, oh,!!!! I wanna learn it! I wanna learn it!

This guy cannot be serious. Bet he'll sell you his entire system on video with special fees for testing by mail.

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
[Training is available as] both personal training (contact me for pricing and dates) and video course.

Video course method of operation: order the course,train 2-3 times per week 20 min or so each session. Evaluation and testing can be in person or remotely. Method of operation for remote evaluation and testing: send me a VHS video of you performing the techniques ([there is a testing fee, and the]video [is] non returnable) and if done acceptably receive a certificate of proficiency in the [System X technique that is the focus of the video]...

...I DO NOT SELL "VIDEOS" BUT COURSES ONLY...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A con by any other name would still smell..... He has gone one step further than just taking orders for one video at a time and will only sell his entire course, huh? Well, you wouldn't want anyone to learn a system that dangerous only half way would ya?:shrug:

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Once again, I refuse to do like many have done over the years and water down the system in order to gain more public acceptance and thus more students. [System X] will forever be a professional fighting system for the elite few

And..

[Training is available as] both personal training (contact me for pricing and dates) and video course.

Video course.... not watering down the system? Eh?

Con alert - con - alert........wheee...wheeee....wheeee

/Yari