Fun in the Sun Arnis Golf Challange Aug 20-22

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Datu Shishir Inocalla will be hosting a workshop/tournament for both Arnis empty-hand, padded stick, and 'live" stick divisions as well as a golf tournament on the final day in Celebration Florida. Guest instructors include Dr. Randi Shea, Raffy Pambuan, Gat Puno Baet, Mike Sayoc, Ernie Reyes Jr., and others!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
arnisandyz said:
Datu Shishir Inocalla will be hosting a workshop/tournament for both Arnis empty-hand, padded stick, and 'live" stick divisions as well as a golf tournament on the final day in Celebration Florida. Guest instructors include Dr. Randi Shea, Raffy Pambuan, Gat Puno Baet, Mike Sayoc, Ernie Reyes Jr., and others!

Golf and Arnis...? That sounds like fun!! :ultracool

OP
arnisandyz

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Golf and Arnis...? That sounds like fun!! :ultracool

Yeah, some of those golfers have some pretty mean swings! Actually Datu Shishir has been working with several Pro golfers on the PGA tour, teaching them Arnis, meditation, hilot to help thier game much in the way other sports training might involve martial arts. He is also teaching Arnis at the David Leadbetter Golf Academy. This Gathering is a way to bring the Arnis and Golf friends of his together. One time I met up wih him, he said he had some new things to show me (I thought it had to do with arnis). We ended up driving golfballs for 2 hours!

Latest Discussions