Full auto blank gun.

u0368411

White Belt
Reaction score
I have abroad full auto blank guns and am considering alternate Flash, Pepper rounds in 9 mm. Would it be better on full auto or semi auto with high dose pepper or CS gas rounds. I use them in France not England.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not going to go into whether or not I think pepper-ball type guns are a good idea or what their advantages and disadvantages are, you've already made that decision.

For your application it all depends on your control and your ammunition capacity. Can you keep your bursts on target and not waste? Do you need more than a few bursts?

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

OP
U

u0368411

White Belt
Reaction score
On the same subject I have acquired rubber bullet rifles, which fire 17mm projectiles. Do you recommend them as part lof a non lethal defense strategy?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the same subject I have acquired rubber bullet rifles, which fire 17mm projectiles. Do you recommend them as part lof a non lethal defense strategy?
If you're going to use a gun, use a gun.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My opinion:

Not really. Most "rubber bullets" don't really do much to stop people but can sometimes be painful. Pain may or may not convince an attacker to go away. LEO in the U.S. don't use them much any longer, mostly because of the dual prongs of limited success and claims of police brutality.

I'd stick with regular pepper spray, quite honestly.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

OP
U

u0368411

White Belt
Reaction score
Home defense, the rubber bullet rifle is alternately chambered with 9 mm pepper and CS gas rounds. Good combo with pain and gas as Kirk pointed out.

OP
U

u0368411

White Belt
Reaction score
Cannot get a gun yet requires 2 years I'm a shooting club in France.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Home defense, the rubber bullet rifle is alternately chambered with 9 mm pepper and CS gas rounds. Good combo with pain and gas as Kirk pointed out.

What is the rest of your set up like?

Latest Discussions