From Russia,Tallest,Heaviest champ ever

The MMA kid!

Green Belt
Reaction score
WOW!, but like most martial artist know, size and strenghth can be beaten by skill. but if he's got boxing skills, lookout world!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The man is a monster in size he has some skill or else he would not have beated those he already has. I do want so much to see the fight when someone beats him

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From the picturs I have seen of him I don't think he would make it through my door way and he would most likely bump his head on the roof

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
The guy is big enough that the only punch he needs to learn is a nice jab. Keep that going, he keeps everyone outside. If they get inside, lean on top of them and grab. Weighs so much he will tire them out! Imagine 330 lbs laying on top of your head/back for 12 rounds. His reach has to be incredible. He looks fairly strong too...

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mrhnau said:
The guy is big enough that the only punch he needs to learn is a nice jab. Keep that going, he keeps everyone outside. If they get inside, lean on top of them and grab. Weighs so much he will tire them out! Imagine 330 lbs laying on top of your head/back for 12 rounds. His reach has to be incredible. He looks fairly strong too...

Actually, his reach is comparable to a lot of other heavy weight fighters like Lennox Lewis and Foreman...Lewis is only 6'5'' but has an 84" reach.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
bignick said:
Actually, his reach is comparable to a lot of other heavy weight fighters like Lennox Lewis and Foreman...Lewis is only 6'5'' but has an 84" reach.

Thats one reason I hated watching Lewis's fights. So boring. Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab. He was strong, but not a very exciting fighter to watch. Now Foreman on the other hand :) He was fun... Still is!

Latest Discussions