Free Radio & TV Commercials for Schools/Instructors!

phlaw

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello fellow Martial Talk members. My name is Brian and I am a martial artist (Black belt in TKD) and also have worked in radio/tv for over 20 years. I have a small production studio in my house and do voice over work for local stations. I am trying to branch out and want to get more stuff for my resume, so that is where you all come in.

I am willing to record some free commercials for school owners, instructors, promoters etc… Here is what I am offering. You send me a script, and background music (as I don’t have a lot) and I will record and mix the audio. If you want if over video, that will be up to you, as I only have audio capabilities right now.

I will send you a few takes so you can pick your favorite. All I ask is that you give me credit for the work. You can use this on Radio, TV, websites, that is completely up to your imagination.
If you need help with a script, I can help with that also. .
Contact me with any questions. I am not sure how long I will do this, it depends on how much response I get. My email is phlaw23 at gmail dot com and my name is Brian.

I hope to hear from some of you real soon.

Thanks

Latest Discussions