Freddy vs Jason

M

Master of Blades

Has anyone seen this movie? And is it any good? Im just thinking if its scary and good fun I might have to go check it out. But if it isnt worth it then why bother :D

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Has anyone seen this movie? And is it any good? Im just thinking if its scary and good fun I might have to go check it out. But if it isnt worth it then why bother :D

I've seen it, it's not at all scary (unless you're an 8 year old girl...)

I didn't really enjoy it, I just felt like getting out of the house! It's not too good really, crappy plot, crappy effects, crappy clichés etc..., but I suppose it might appeal to an ardant fan of the series.

Go watch American Wedding and oggle Alyson Hannigan instead.. :D

Ian.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by satans.barber
I've seen it, it's not at all scary (unless you're an 8 year old girl...)

I didn't really enjoy it, I just felt like getting out of the house! It's not too good really, crappy plot, crappy effects, crappy clichés etc..., but I suppose it might appeal to an ardant fan of the series.

Go watch American Wedding and oggle Alyson Hannigan instead.. :D

Ian.

Damn, supposed to see it with my girlfriend this weekend :shrug:

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
this was the first jason or freddy movie I ever seen it was realy good i thought I bet they will make a sequal. The theather was very packed

OP
H

Hurdoc

I had a very low expectation for this movie... and it failed to even meet that. Just went to pass some time, so all was not lost.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
AMERICAN WEDDING No don't see that it is the worst of the 3 go see freddy vrs jason it is great for dates cause the girl will problay get scared