Frank Shamrock vs Cesar Gracie Video

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, the whole fight was 21 seconds.

Standing up to trade strikes with Frank was a Big Mistake.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Getting in the ring with Frank Shamrock to make his debute was an even bigger mistake ;)

swiftpete

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the video, I wanted to find that one. I saw the interview and he said that he freaked out a bit once he got in the ring, thought it was going to be like a streetfight and just started trying to whack him. Unfortunately for him shamrock was a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. This would be my worst nightmare if i entered a mma tournament, getting KO'd in one punch a few seconds in I'd find incredibly embarrassing!

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, Cesar was not one of there top fighters. In fact, he'd never fought before, his official record was 0-0. He was past his prime and wanted one shot at a top guy, he got it.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Cesar has some good fighters in his camp, if not Top Contenders. I wonder if we'll see more from Nick Diaz after his arrest for fighting at the hospital after his last loss.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
I appreciate the COWARD that gave me a negative for asking a question, without leaving a comment or name. You're a real stand up person! A real sense of honor! You don't belong in these forums, Martial Artists should be stand up people, or show some honor!

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If there is a issue with reputation please contact the admin, this thread is not the appropriate place for it. This thread explains the system and appropriate use.

Now, back to the fight :)

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm really interested to see what Royce has planned for Matt Hughes. I doubt he's going to rely entirely on his ground game.

In any case, I don't see Matt pulling off another 21 second win.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hand Sword said:
I appreciate the COWARD that gave me a negative for asking a question, without leaving a comment or name. You're a real stand up person! A real sense of honor! You don't belong in these forums, Martial Artists should be stand up people, or show some honor!

Dont worry about it bro I got one for saying that all Muslims are not terrorists.lol

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
rutherford said:
I'm really interested to see what Royce has planned for Matt Hughes. I doubt he's going to rely entirely on his ground game.

In any case, I don't see Matt pulling off another 21 second win.

Agreed, Cross training has gotten to the Gracies too. No one can rely on anything exclusively anymore. I too expect the fight to go awhile.

Latest Discussions