Frank Mir vs fedor

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
so Frank and fedor are fighting tonight, who've you got guys? I hope Frank gets it in my opinion he's the best heavyweight in mma history and the most well rounded and I believe if it wasn't for his motorbike accident he'd be one of GOAT but now his chins gone and fedor still has power so who knows but I'm hoping for Mir

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've always been a Fedor guy, but I'm bummed that it's not being broadcast on my tv service.
Two great fighters in my opinion.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah well knew it'd probably go down like that..think that's the first time fedors actually beat someone outside of a Japanese organisation

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nah, he beat on the Russians something awful.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well can't wait to see fedor smash up sonnen

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Im a little curious what the fbi wants with fedor, more interested in that than the fight.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Im a little curious what the fbi wants with fedor, more interested in that than the fight.
Because he's been associated with Putin and trump in the past

TMA17

Black Belt
Reaction score
Fedor is the toughest and best overall fighter on the planet that I’ve ever seen.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I love Fedor. He might have never lost had such double disaster not befallen him a few years ago.

Reedone816

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Chael rampage had better viewership than fedor mir, might be because of the co main.
Three fights with underdog won, wonder how bader will perform.
And can't wait how chael spews his venom pre fight.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
And Mir got knocked out. Surprised he didn't try to shoot and tap Fedor
Not surprising at all. Mir hasn't even tried to use his jiu jitsu in years. The last sub was against nog and that was only because he got put down early. He fell into the problem a lot of grapplers do they believe they're word class strikers when they're not. Rousey is the biggest example of that but mirs a good example to

Skullpunch

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. Mir hasn't even tried to use his jiu jitsu in years. The last sub was against nog and that was only because he got put down early. He fell into the problem a lot of grapplers do they believe they're word class strikers when they're not. Rousey is the biggest example of that but mirs a good example to

To be fair, Fedor's chin looked shot against Mitrione and Fabio (and even as far back as Hendo), Mir was probably thinking easy KO and it probably would've been except Fedor found Mir's shot chin first.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
To be fair, Fedor's chin looked shot against Mitrione and Fabio (and even as far back as Hendo), Mir was probably thinking easy KO and it probably would've been except Fedor found Mir's shot chin first.
Henderson is known for having huge power (especially while on trt) Fabio didn't finish him he survived to me that sounds like a good chin he never went chuck Liddell style unconscious in any ko loss. At heavyweight ko can happen at any time and fedor has only been knocked out cold twice. Once in 2011 once in 2017 I wouldn't say that's shot at all

Latest Discussions