FMAT: Secret of Pekiti-Tirsia Extended

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Secret of Pekiti-Tirsia Extended
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:12:12 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

The secret of Pekiti-Tirsia coming from my Grandfather GT Conrado B. Tortal is handed down to me being the only grandson in the family. My mother was the only daughter married to my father Leopoldo P. Gaje, Sr( deceased). As a family whose dedication to the art was for preservation of the familys'property and all the assets, being the grandson my instructional skill is more of my grandfahers technique that all the components of technical structures within the system is uniquely formed to provide sound logic in every method of execution that leads to non-counterablity.All sub-systems within the framewrok of Tri-V formula leads to solutions that provides an answer to movement either diagonally or laterally or any angles that falls within the TRi-V is closely guarded not to allow an entry during the rain of fury of the multiple attacks.

Pekiti-Tirsia believes in the protection of weapon while it is traveling within the perimeter of counter offense. It is protected in the sense it is ready to shift to recounter in cases of opponents ability to enter the gap while the weapon is in motion.Bridging the gap is a difficult process specially if the speed is furious and the weapon is an edged weapon. Miscalculation of any anticipatory moves must be calculated with precise timing not to commit any mistake, a mistake is a blunder.

Pekiti-Tirsia secret stays in the Pekiti-Tirsia. It is not known to any Tortals name except with my nephew Mandala Rommel Tortal. If any one of the Tortals claim about PTK secret tell them to go to hell.

Pekiti-Tirsia partial techniques that to be considered one of the secrets is taught to Pekiti-tirsia students only no one else.Other claimants who steals and tells lies will start to claim but since they don't have it then nothing to worry about it.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions