Reaction score
Professor's will
By Morgan - 06-15-2013 09:28 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

So I found the will on Martial Talk.

Quote:

The second decree of the will states
I direct that my executor forma legal corporation to promote the art of Modern Arnis. I direct that the mission of this orginization will be to promote, teach, and repserve the art of Modern Arnis, which has been my lifes passion and work. The board will elect a chairman and co-chairman from its ranks at the annual meeting of the board, which will be held immediatly before or after the summer camp which is held yearly in MIchigan, or at another location to be chosen by the members by majority vote.

The board members will consist of the following individuals: Brian Zawaliniski, charles gauss, Bruce Chiu, Jeff Delaney, Dan Anderson, Terry Wareham, Doug Pierre, Dr. Randy Schea, Al Garza, Timothy Hartman, Dave Hoffman, Larry Rocha, Brett Salafia, Ken Smith, James Ladis, J. RIchard Roy, Fred King, Besar Ancola, Lee Lowery,David Converse, Andrew Filardo, Michael Bates, David Ng, Roaln Rivera, Roland Dantes, Myelino Hofana, Kevin Black, Dr Charles Terry, Dieter Knutel, Garbielle Roloff.

Additional rules, regulations and by-laws governing the executive board and the organization as a whole shall be promulgated upon the formation of the corporation.

So my question is, did any of this take place?

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed