Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Problem with FCS dvds
By imas560 - Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:43:06 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hello all,
I emailed Mr Dionaldo end of July in regards to his curriculum dvds, then I tried emailing Mr Cole then I tried emailing Mr Dionaldo again (mid August) but I heard nothing. So I took the plunge and ordered the dvds via Paypal (15 August).
So I start chasing the order up (3 Sept) and have emailed via the paypal recommended customer service address every day and have heard nothing.
I reside in New Zealand and have ordered material from the Sayoc group and the Atienza group and apart from the normal hassles of missed emails over the holiday period have not had a problem. I have ordered material from Mr Keating and he dealt with the order personally and I was bowled over with his service.
My question is has anyone else had problems ordering from the FCS group? They appear to be legitimate, but this epsiode is one of the worst I have had in regards to knowing what is happening with an order. If anyone who has encountered this type of problem with FCS can let me know what happened and the outcome (favourable or otherwise) would be much appreciated.
thanks

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions