Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Pekiti-Tirsia Kali in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
By PAKali - 04-25-2010 09:21 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hello,
I am in the process of launching a PTK training group in Central Pennsylvania. More specifically, we have been meeting in the Camp Hill area, but this may change when a more suitable location is found. It has been my belief since I began training that this area needs Pekiti. Not only are there relatively few options for the aspiring FMA practitioner, but the location itself is highly conducive to this type of training. It's close proximity to mountains and forests offers numerous opportunities for outdoor/environmental training, which I have come to believe is an important component of PTK. This group will be under the guidance of Agalon Rob Walker and we will be traveling to West Chester from time to time to train with him. The training in Harrisburg is free of charge, however, I am attempting to be somewhat cautious about who is trained. We're looking for people who have a sincere interest in PTK and are serious about protecting themselves and their families. If you're interested, toss me an email. Respectfully, -Phil H.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions