FMAT: negative Pekiti-Tirsia comments/ratings on YouTube

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
negative Pekiti-Tirsia comments/ratings on YouTube
By heavensix6 - Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:17:24 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

ive been browsing YouTube lately especially Pekiti-Tirsia videos. i cant help but wonder there so are many comments and replies that are rated negative (thumbs down rating), especially the comments made by people who are praising this art/style. from the looks of it, these are acts of desperation trying to discredit or put down Pekiti-Tirsia's popularity.

putting a low rating/negative rating on the video is one thing, but desperately trying to put a "thumbs down" rating on every postive comment made by people who reply.

here's an example:

if you want to see more, check all Pekiti-Tirsia videos on YouTube. you'll see every positive comment/reply has a "thumbs down" rating.

i am a "arnis/eskrima" practitioner and i really don't use the word "kali", but I believe Leo T. Gaje is a great Grand Master of the FMA. ive seen him alot of times do his stuff. he knows his stuff and produced great fighters. but these kind of acts, especially what the anti-kali or anti-PTK people who try to discredit PTK on YouTube, only shows that they are jealous or Leo Gaje achievements. if they are trying to put down PTK, its already too late. they just showed that they are inferior and really can't hold the stick (or blade) against PTK. keyboard warriors is what they really are.

Nathan Wrick
Modern Arnis Practitioner

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions