Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Kalis Ilustrisimo in Colorado!!!! June 21-29, 2014
By Labantayo - 03-07-2014 11:56 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hello all,
I was informed that my old post about the event was not modified to include the new dates and information. My apologies.

GM Tony Diego will not be able to make the trip to the States due to some health issues regarding his wife. Here is the official announcement from KI HQ in Manila -
"
Regarding the forthcoming series of Kalis Ilustrisimo Training Seminar, we regret to announce that Grand Master Tony Diego won't be able to conduct and lead the Kalis Ilustrisimo seminars. Due to the serious health condition of his wife, the Grand Master decided to stay by her side and cancel all travel. Leaving his wife alone at this time of trial and pain would be unimaginable for him.We are asking for your sympathy and understanding.
The Kalis Ilustrisimo Training Seminars may proceed as planned and will be conducted by his premier assistants, Second Generation Senior Students, Arnold Narzo and Peachie Baron Saguin. Both are seasoned KI practitioners and are more than able and qualified to conduct a series of KI training seminars. These seminars have the complete approval of Grand Master Tony Diego.

Kalis Ilustrisimo HQ Manila PHL"

Kalis Ilustrisimo in Colorado!!!!

June 21-29, 2014
Denver and Estes Park, Colorado.

Kapatiran Mandirigma is proud to announce the only appearance in the United States for Kalis Ilustrisimo Senior Instructors Arnold Narzo, Peachie Baron-Saguin and Alex Ercia. They were students of Grandmaster Tatang Ilustrisimo and are currently direct students of the Living Legend in the Philippines, Grandmaster Tony Diego of Kalis Ilustrisimo.

Grandmaster Tony Diego is the top disciple of Grandmaster Antonio

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed