<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
How much pain can you take?
By jimmy9183 - Thu, 22 Mar 2007 06:34:31 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hi all,
I’m new here. great forum!

I’ve been practicing for 20 over years and I have come to believe that pain and injuries, and the ability to endure them may be a big factor in deciding the outcome of a fight/match? anyone agree? most of the time, the emphasis it seems is to focus on one's skills/abilities/technical proficiency etc.
but the fact and reality of fighting remains - however good one is, if one does not have a high pain threshold, one will succumb quickly at the first sign of pain/injury/blood. so the question is, how does one handle pain?
is there a mental/physical training to withstand pain? how would you react to, say, a broken nose, teeth, a kick to the groin/ribs, a broken arm(amber)?

The question is, will you/should one carry on fighting despite a bloodied face or simply surrender?

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I’ve been practicing for 20 over years and I have come to believe that pain and injuries, and the ability to endure them may be a big factor in deciding the outcome of a fight/match?

I believe that good - hard - solid training builds all the tolerance you'll need. :asian:

Latest Discussions