Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Changes to PTI store page
By TuhonBill - 11-24-2010 12:31 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Hi Folks,

I've made some changes to the store page on the PTI website that I thought you all should know about. The e-cart software we use is pretty good, but
when we first started the page calculating foreign shipping was a bit complex for a computer white belt like myself. My amateur workaround was to split the world into three shipping zones and include the shipping & handling charges in the price for the foreign orders. Here are the zones I used:
1. US
2. EU, N/S AMER (Europe, North America outside the US, South America)
3. Africa, Asia, Pacific Islands

Now that I am more familiar with shipping to foreign countries I have made things a bit easier when you place an order. You still have to order by zone, but now there is one uniform price list for all countries; with the S & H charge adjusted for each zone to reflect the average shipping cost for an item to that zone. Therefore a DVD is now priced at $30 in all three zones but will have a $5 S&H charge for delivery to addresses in zone 1, a $10 S&H charge for delivery to addresses in zone 2 and a $15 S&H charge for delivery to addresses in zone 3.

Attention Foreign PTI members: you will now be able to apply your discount codes directly on the store page, just like PTI members in the US.

Another item of note is the addition of a new DVD to the store: Solo Baston 64 Attacks. I've often been asked about including this video in the list of DVDs offered to non-PTI members, since this was one of the major bodies of technique Tuhon Gaje taught in the 1970's and 80's and is a favorite of many who began their training in those days.

Anyway, please take a look at the new PTI store page and let me know what you think of the new format:
http://www.pekiti.com/ptistore/store.php

Regards,
Tuhon Bill McGrath

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions