fitness program at work.

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've been looking for statistics for the benefits of a excersize program at the work place. I've had a little luck. I'm puting together a presentation and would like some thoughts, links, advice....

The benefits of an on-site fascility vs. the benefits of a gym membership deal for employees.

Thanks

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can be of little help here, the only onsite facility I have ever had was I went off to a room by myself someplace and did Taiji or do Xingyi. Or I go just a bit off site and meet one of my Sifus who beats me and sends me back to my office.

But if there was an onsite facility I would likely use it for the aerobic stuff, I do not get enough aerobic nor can I find any place in my day, other than lunch, to fit it in.

OP
RED

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks,
I often go to secluded areas and practice forms and patterns (got caught once), but I'm talking about a facility for weights and cardio ect.... Or gym membership for employees. Something that would benefit the company.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
We're just getting started, and I'm working with the union and some of our workers to get it off the ground. A few of us do Tai Chi/ Qi Gong on breaks; some others do aerobics tapes. A third group has weight watchers going.

I really think this will be good for us, and I'd like to build on it. The benefits of relaxation and good health just can't be argued with! If we can do stuff on site, we'll avoid the travel time, cost and risk of people going someplace else during the work day.

Latest Discussions