Finally time to fish!

Mr G

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Finally! I haven't had much of a chance to get a line wet, but today I finally got to spend a little time fishing with my sons. We just did a little shore fishing but it was really nice!

Finally! I haven't had much of a chance to get a line wet, but today I finally got to spend a little time fishing with my sons. We just did a little shore fishing but it was really nice!

Me and my boys go Lake fishing and enjoy the quality time together

Time spent fishing with your sons is better than time spent at work any day. The boys will remember that in years to come.
My older brother and I now in our late 40's talked recently about what a great dad we had for all the stuff he did with/for us. Be assured they'll remember the time you took to be with them.

Fishing up here is going to be pretty sad. I'm not doing it this year. We have a moratorium on salmon fishing which means everyone else will be out for whatever else they can take.

I love to fish, I love freshwater fish from clean waters ... but the pop is dwindling SO MUCH, I just can't justify doing it for sport anymore.

Good luck to you, though!

What we wanna know is... did you catch anything?

I got a couple little rock bass and Ben, my oldest, caught a big 'ol sucker. My youngest was skunked, but he didn't care. I think he really just likes to cast... The river we were on is still pretty cold so, the fish are still either downstream or lazy.

"A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work" keeps getting said because it's true!

Thanks

I got a couple little rock bass and Ben, my oldest, caught a big 'ol sucker. My youngest was skunked, but he didn't care. I think he really just likes to cast... The river we were on is still pretty cold so, the fish are still either downstream or lazy.

"A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work" keeps getting said because it's true!

Thanks

That is sooo true

Latest Discussions

Back