Finally introducing myself!

sopraisso

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been reading at martialtalk for more than six months. As time went by I noticed I should interact too, so now I'm introducing myself!
I'm full of questions and I am going to show them gradually. And I'm already full of gratitude, too, for what I have already learned here. I hope to help people too, and certainly I hope to have nice talks to the great guys I've been seeing here -- coz I already seem to know many, and I respect them.
BTW, who am I?
I'm Sérgio, from Brazil. I've been practising taekwondo for a little more than a year (now in 3rd gub/blue w/ red stripe belt) and I've already practised a little shotokan karate (only 3 months). I like martial arts in general, and I my intent is to become a full martial artist -- body, mind and soul -- more than an typical sport practioner.
I've been to taekwondo forum most of the time here in MT (and that's why I'm posting this both in TKD and Meet and Greet threads), but I do wish to get to know other martial arts. Btw, I recently read some great aikido and jeet kune do books, and I appreciate those arts.
Thank you everyone for letting me join you!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Sérgio, its good to have you here! :asian:

OP
S

sopraisso

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming!
I'm sure it'll be great to participate on your forum, coz it's already been since I've started reading it!

Latest Discussions