Fill in the Blank.

KenpoTess said:
I'd have to be on the brink of starvation before I'd eat __________.

I'd have to be on the brink of starvation before I'd eat chocolate covered spiders.

Hagus

:sadsong:

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

KenpoTess said:
I'd have to be on the brink of starvation before I'd eat __________.

I'd have to be on the brink of starvation before I'd eat a dog.

*when I was little.. about 6.. I was staying with my eccentric Aunt for a couple weeks.. she was rather miffed when she discovered me all covered in melting chocolate and stuffing more in my mouth.. I was mortified when I was informed I had just ravaged her box of chocolate covered ants..........................................

Hmm someone have been watching faces of death.

I have to admit that is one of the sickest things ive ever seen. As bad as the monkey in the restuarant.

:barf:

Chicago Green Dragon

KenpoTess said:
I'd have to be on the brink of starvation before I'd eat a dog.

*when I was little.. about 6.. I was staying with my eccentric Aunt for a couple weeks.. she was rather miffed when she discovered me all covered in melting chocolate and stuffing more in my mouth.. I was mortified when I was informed I had just ravaged her box of chocolate covered ants..........................................

And the scarey thing is its considered a delicousy............

Have you ever tried any of those and if so what did you think ?

Chicago Green Dragon

KenpoTess said:
hahaa.. my late Dad was Scottish.. the things he used to eat.. Haggis.. Tripe.. Sweetbreads.. *hurl~!!!

I refused to try the calf brains.. nearly lost it when I peered into the stainless steel bowl .. peeking under the damp paper towel ontop.. Gag~!!

I wasn't a fussy eater.. til those moments.. Dad never forced anything on us kids.. good thing.. :D

Interesting combination.

Glad to head dad didnt force the food on you.

Chicago Green Dragon

KenpoTess said:
I be a Thai-Dyed Scot.. Maybe that's the reason ;)

1/2 and 1/2 :D

I was forced to eat souse once as a kid. It's all the left over parts of a pig that can't be used as anything else ground up into a kind of a sausage and pickled. One bite, I hurled and I mean literaly not figuratively. Not much else I won't at least try. Loved rattlesnake, bison, alligator, octopus, calamari and all manner of other wierd stuff.

RCastillo said:
I'd have to be on the brink of starvation before I'd eat : the Goldendragon's cooking! :uhyeah:

Man you dont know what you are missing.......

Attachments

• $Saladtossing.gif
    $Saladtossing.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 98
  • $chefchopping.gif
    $chefchopping.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 98
  • $food_hamburger.gif
    $food_hamburger.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 105
  • $TURKEYCOOKED4.gif
    $TURKEYCOOKED4.gif