Favorite Judo Video?

P

Patrick Skerry

What's your favorite Judo video (or DVD?)?

I loved the 1001 Ippons and X-Treme Judo videos.

And I love the 2004 Athens Olympics on DVD!

OP
W

wadokai_indo

I like the official Kodokan NAGEWAZA video.. good, detailed, with examples on how to use the techniques in competition, and even some clips from actual competitions.. and some throws even have historical footages of it, such as Yama Arashi..I highly recommend this video to anyone intersted in Judo, Sambo or Jujutsu..

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Neil Adams Modern Competitive Judo.
Mike Swains Newaza 1-4 are great to.
101 Judo Throws & 101 Ippons

OP
S

Steve Scott

John Saylor recently released a DVD of me teaching juji gatame at the Spring Shingitai training camp in Ohio. It's a pretty complete study of juji gatame actually. If you want information on it, go to John Saylor's web site at www.johnsaylor-sja.com.
I've done a lot of clinics on juji gatame through the years and, while I don't move as well as I used to, my athletes in the video helped me quite a bit.
Steve Scott

OP
K

Ken H

Ippon Prod.- Advanced Judo Tachi-Waza

Pretty short and sometimes over-repetitive, but has some awesome combinations and rarely seen variations of throws!

-Ken

OP
K

Kirby Minor

I like Neil Adam's "Gokyo"-comprehensive look at the 40 common throws and nice tournament footage of each.

OP
J

judokapont

Its gotta be for Koga a new wind on fighting films its the bomb! the best bit is koga verses the big men! well untill fat boy ogawa sits on him!

Latest Discussions