Embroidery on uniforms

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does anyone know any Korean suppliers that speak English that will send over custom embroidered uniforms? I know quite a few people that go to Korea and come back with uniforms with anything embroidered on the back/legs/chest/wherever, but I can't seem to find anywhere from a Google search.

I'm specifically looking for doboks with our club name on the back in the traditional bamboo font - like this font http://www.martialartshop.co.uk/images/06/TKD_logo_rear.jpg - and decent hangul for the 태권도 underneath.

Happy to use suppliers anywhere in the world, but I know most people seem to get these done in Korea.

I know www.taekwondo-shop.net says they will do embroidery/printing - but I'm concerned that their payment page is not HTTPS (I have emailed them asking for an alternative way of paying).

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Black Eagle in the UK does embroidery. I have friends who've used them and love them. Don't know how their prices stack up, but they do nice work.
I used to Train with someone who, on a couple of occassions, slipped some Praise for them. I cant remember the Details, but I do recall the name.

So im going to Cautiously Second this... :p

OP
andyjeffries

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
We get our embroidered belts from them and have ordered from them quite a bit in the past. From what I remember though, they don't do the more traditional "bamboo font" type embroidery though. Good point though, if I don't hear back regarding any other suppliers I'll see what they can do.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Centuryma.com does a nice job in thier custom shop and bend over backwards to please you can sample fonts or do custom any language any martial art

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fuji in New Orleans does embroidered ITF and USTF uniforms. (Korean owned but comapany has Japanese name?)