Easter has been cancelled

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Easter has been cancelled - and here's how you explain it to your kids (see picture).

Disclaimer: this was forwarded to me by a very religious person - I just thought it was funny!

Attachments

• $Easter has been cancelled[1].JPG
    $Easter has been cancelled[1].JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 200

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
(singing) Little Bunny Foo-Foo hopping through the forest, digging up the field mice and losing his head. ....

Well, Easter isn't about widdle bunnies and duckies and colorful eggs filled with candy anyway!

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Humph, I figured you were going to say "the big J" has come back. So what does a proud dog have to do with Easter anyway?

Lamont

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
but what if we glued those ears onto the dog, would it then become the easter bunny?

I doubt it—given the rest of the face, it would still have to be the Easter Labrador, and that... just doesn't sound right, somehow...

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA monadnock i cant help but wonder if that pic was taken around easter or if someone was so bored/twisted that they actually colored eggs just to take that pic

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, Easter isn't about widdle bunnies and duckies and colorful eggs filled with candy anyway!
Exactly right. Easter is the celebration of Jesus' resurrection and emergence from his tomb. And if he sees his shadow, we have 6 more weeks of winter.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Exactly right. Easter is the celebration of Jesus' resurrection and emergence from his tomb. And if he sees his shadow, we have 6 more weeks of winter.
:rofl: