drummers unite

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
from see such a respones from drummers in one of my threads it has inspired to start a drumming thread.so i'll try to ask some questions for all you drummers.
how long have you been playing?
what kind of drums,cymbals,pedals,etc do you use?
what are your favorite of music?
are you in a band?
do you teach drums part time or full time?
what is your study history? music school,privet teachers?
here is my info:
i have been playing for 14 years
i play a mapex saturn pro set,zildjiancymbals (and a wuhan china),axis A longboard double pedal and all kinds of different stands
my favorite kinds of music are all heavy styles like death metal,metalcore and stuff like that
im not in a band right now
i teach drums frull time for a living
i have been taking privet lessons on and off ever since i started and i ment to a music school called music tech for a 2 year degree.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Djembe, a little bit of dununs and congas, starting the doumbek. Brands? The store gets the African drums from a variety of makers in West Africa. The congas are the house brand. I have no idea who made my doumbek. It came from Lark in the Morning.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
how long have you been playing?

About 14 years or so (off and on). That's with quiting for about 6 years or so (do to MA then getting into both. Now add snowboarding to that LOL).

what kind of drums,cymbals,pedals,etc do you use?

I currently have Pearl drums, zildjian cymbals, and Pearl hardware. I have a pretty basic 5 piece. One crash, one crash ride, hi hat, and a splash. (plus the basic tom set).

what are your favorite of music?

To play? I like playing classic rock and some metal. And if I feel it, some top 40.

are you in a band?

I was in three bands. But now, no.

do you teach drums part time or full time?

No

what is your study history?

I took private lessons but prefer to play by ear (eventhough I can read drum music)

Latest Discussions