Driving drunk?

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Two guys at a bar.....first guy says" My wife drives me to drink everyday" ......second guy " You lucky ......I gotta walk here!

.........Aloha with Mai tai's

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I see your point, but I can't laugh. I was struck by a drunk driver in early 2002 and it cost me my health.

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello," Sorry to hear that you were injury by a drunk driver"

I do not drink any liquor of any kind,...just diet pepsi....and diet coke too.

Our laws for drunk drivers and drunk driving is not stiff enough. Just monday a 68 year old lady was kill by a drunk driver while she was on her way to work at Wal-mart(Kona,Hawaii). She was a Greeter. I work there part-time.

People who do not drink responsible usually DO NOT CARE. Liquor creates too much taxes for the government to act responsible. Same for tobacco.

What can we do? ......Aloha

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello," Sorry to hear that you were injury by a drunk driver"

I do not drink any liquor of any kind,...just diet pepsi....and diet coke too.

Our laws for drunk drivers and drunk driving is not stiff enough. Just monday a 68 year old lady was kill by a drunk driver while she was on her way to work at Wal-mart(Kona,Hawaii). She was a Greeter. I work there part-time.

People who do not drink responsible usually DO NOT CARE. Liquor creates too much taxes for the government to act responsible. Same for tobacco.

What can we do? ......Aloha

Sorry I went off on your original post - I only saw the words "driving drunk" and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Yes, it really is a big problem. Mine hit me from behind and pushed me into oncoming traffic where I collided head-on with a truck - then the driver who caused the accident drove off nearly hitting pedestrians who came to help.

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, All is OK! Hope things get better for you! ....In Hawaii drunk driving is a major problem (most places too).

There are answers but the drunk drinkers will not like them? ......Aloha

Latest Discussions