Dr Remy Presas Jnr

M

mike dizon

I am a modern arnis student in manila and i am trying to keep on learning this great system. Dr Remy Jnr comes here to train often. Does anyone now which senior masters he trains with? Ihope modern arnis continues to grow with him.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Palusut said:
Hi Mike,

I think that Rodel Dagoog is one of his contacts in Manila. You can contact Remy Jr. at www.modernarns.com.

Best regards,

Palusut

Yes, The feedback I have from an old student of ours, is that SM Rodel is really good, or I think the word used was Exceptional, as well as the Presas Children (* They are all Adults, so this only means children of GM Remy A. Presas *).

I have not had the priviledge of attending any of their events yet. I would still recommend you check them out though.

:asian:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

SM Rodel is one of the hot ones in the PI. I know that if you research the MT archives, you'll find Dieter Knuettel's posts on his receiving his 7th Degree Black Belt in the PI and he lists many of the senior students of Remy Presas in it. This should help.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

OP
M

mike dizon

Thank you everyone for help. I tried to find the info on Dieter Knuttel's 7th degree, but was unable to do so.

I heard that Masetr Rodel was the only one teaching Punong Guro Remy Jr when he comes here.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Latest Discussions