Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has Anyone else watched this bizzare Musical from Joss Whedon (The Creative Genius behind Firefly, Dollhouse, Buffy etc)?

Aspiring super-villain Dr. Horrible (Neil Patrick Harris) wants to join the Evil League of Evil and win the girl of his dreams, but his nemesis, Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion), stops him at every turn in this three-part musical.

I saw this a few days ago, and I've developed a Very Unhealthy Obsession with Ruling the World with a Death Ray... Don't ask me why.

If you have not seen it, it is availible on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Saw these a while back when they first came out. They're very bizarre and hilarious.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Joss Whedon is the man....and I LOVE Dr. Horrible. I developed a whole new respect for Neil Patrick Harris. Very funny stuff. :)

Peace,
Erik

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boo Hoo, it says it can't been shown outside the United States! Hopefully it will get picked up here soon.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
You might be able to find it elsewhere online. It was originally just released online through Joss' web site before it was put together on DVD. Look around, it's worth it.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have them in itunes... not sure if I can share them or how I'd do it, though, Tez.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Boo Hoo, it says it can't been shown outside the United States! Hopefully it will get picked up here soon.

Tez... all three "acts" are on Youtube, broken up into 6 parts.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I really liked it, but then I have liked most of his stuff.

I read/heard somewhere that this series was in response to the writer's strike to show that there was still good and original stuff out there.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I read/heard somewhere that this series was in response to the writer's strike to show that there was still good and original stuff out there.

I saw an Interveiw with Joss, he said somthing very similar, so yeah, Id go with that.

Latest Discussions