Dr Evil's influence over the US Navy?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dolphins with explosives is an old idea for the Navy...but this is more carefully targetted, it seems!

T

TonyM.

This makes me angry to the point of insanity. I think a full investigation of military and intelligence spending by the congress is called for here with some serious federal prison time for the whack jobs that came up with this a$$inine idea.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TonyM. said:
This makes me angry to the point of insanity. I think a full investigation of military and intelligence spending by the congress is called for here with some serious federal prison time for the whack jobs that came up with this a$$inine idea.
What is it that makes you angry about this? Is it the fact that they are using dolphins or that they idea is simply way out there? If it's the animal side of things...it's nothing new. Animals have always been part of the battle scene even in ancient times.

If it's that the idea is "out" there then we should hunt down the folks that came up with the atomic bomb in the '40s for daring to have crazy ideas. A great many of the things that make life what it is today began as military innovations.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i think it's a pretty cool idea.
it's no more asinine than having guard dogs or bomb sniffing animals.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
BlackCatBonz said:
i think it's a pretty cool idea.
it's no more asinine than having guard dogs or bomb sniffing animals.

Bomb sniffing animal that's assnine let a private do that.

P.S. Just kidding

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The phrase every soldier shudders to hear.....

COME HERE PRIVATE!! Ive got just the job for you.

kelly keltner

Black Belt
Reaction score
Didn't we have a couple O dolphins that were set loose to look for mines at the begining of the Gulf War and they never came back?

Latest Discussions