"Don't do me ugly."

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Don't do me ugly."

What MA movie did that line come from?

If you guess it, pick your own movie line and ask the next poster. Yes, this is a game!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't know if I am out of turn, but I love this quote:

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine...
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

See if you can figure that one out with the profanity filter... :lol:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have no idea what movie that came from, but I want to watch it just for that part.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its from a film called Snatch which star Jason Stratham and is notable for having Brad Pitt playing an Irish gypsy bare-knuckles fighter.