do you know this man

L

lonekimono10

does anyone know anything about a man name Rick moneymaker??

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I only know of him but one of my training partners in Hawaii Mike "Q" Quzada has been knocked out by him and has done a couple of seminar/classes with him. I think Q said that he is located in Kansas but I am not sure. he come from the Dillam line of Karate. His books are easy reading and break down the material really good. If you want to know more PM me and I will forward you Q's e-mail address.

V/R

Rick English

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Is there something specific that you would like to know???

are you interested in training with him, attending one of his seminars???

Let me know and I will gladly give you all the info I have

regards,

San

Franc0

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I attended a seminar with Moneymaker in Ohio. What I liked most was the fact that I only had to pay $10.00, cause I really wasn't impressed at all.

Franco

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
masterfinger said:
I attended a seminar with Moneymaker in Ohio. What I liked most was the fact that I only had to pay $10.00, cause I really wasn't impressed at all.

Franco
$10? what a rip.

OP
L

lonekimono10

No i don't want to train with him!!, it was just because there is a American kenpo school near where i live and they had this man there on a sat, and wanted me to come and watch him??? i said he is not kenpo so i did not go.
i know what you guys think that i'm not open for new things,but after looking at his video(that they gave me) i said no!!!!!

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Moneymakers last name fits, he knows how to make money.
I attended one of his seminars years ago just to answer some questions I had about him and Dillman. Im sure he is a super nice guy, in fact Im sure both are, but in my own opinion their knowledge of kyusho and tuite and the abilities displayed were probabl equal to one of my green belts (Maybe). Bottom line I was not impressed by either one. I would have been better off, using the money to start a camp fire.
I think you did the right thing by not attending, Personally I had to just to answer some personal questions I had about them and what they teach. Not only is what they teach BS its not even decent basic martial arts

Thanks

San

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
VSanhodo said:
Moneymakers last name fits, he knows how to make money.
I attended one of his seminars years ago just to answer some questions I had about him and Dillman. Im sure he is a super nice guy, in fact Im sure both are, but in my own opinion their knowledge of kyusho and tuite and the abilities displayed were probabl equal to one of my green belts (Maybe). Bottom line I was not impressed by either one. I would have been better off, using the money to start a camp fire.
I think you did the right thing by not attending, Personally I had to just to answer some personal questions I had about them and what they teach. Not only is what they teach BS its not even decent basic martial arts

Thanks

San
Well I wont go as far as to state it is BS or no decent basics-entirely.

How it is represented maybe.

Latest Discussions