Discovery Chanel Specials on Martial Arts on 4-23-05

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[font=arial, helvetica] Martial Arts: Way of the Warrior [/font] [font=arial, helvetica] (Special) Discipline of students; underground fight clubs; ``Combat-Ki.'' TVPG CC [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica] Xtreme Martial Arts Part 1 of 2 [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica] (Special) Biomechanical secrets; how an average fighter can become an ultimate human weapon. TVPG [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica] Xtreme Martial Arts Part 2 of 2 [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica][size=-2] (Special) Common tools become deadly weapons. TVPG

Starts at 8PM EST

[/size][/font]

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky thing I looked at a TV schedule for tonight. I missed that first program, the Way of the Warrior one, but I've got the Xtreme MA one on right now. It looks interesting so far. I was going to post here to let others know it was one, if anyone else is roaming the boards now, but there was already a thread, so I'm posting here. :)

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, they've been doing a fair amount of CG skeletons with muscles. They are also showing the actual people performing. The first post in the first link you gave here has a link to clips from the show. I'm not sure if they're from the first part, second part, or both. I haven't really looked at the clips.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Martial Arts: Way of the Warrior (Special) Discipline of students; underground fight clubs; ``Combat-Ki.'' TVPG CC

that one was kinda boring

Latest Discussions