DF: Greg Alland, for Real I'm Never Going to Stop

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Greg Alland, for Real I'm Never Going to Stop
By MasterKaliSilat - Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:29:15 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

It never ceases to amaze me of how many people know all about me and my DVDs (I've upgraded from video) and to never have met me, nor worked with me or any of my well know students, and yet they know all about me. Some even go so far as to reveal there own ignorance, telling how bad the DVDs are are and in the next reply telling how great they are.

Well, I've been studying Kali Silat for 34 years, I began in Kali Silat and in my introduction I knew how great this art was, from the early days of Gung-fu (often missspelled Kung-fu) knew immediately that even Bruce Lee knew the greatness of Kali Silat's individuality. And, you saw that in Enter the Dragon, that if correct you would develope it your way. Taking the alphebet of Kali Silat and making it your own is the hard way.

Take another look at Grand Tuhon Gaje, Jr. - never teaching the drills anymore because people began to think that's what is was. Well to develop Kali Silat you have to find your own path in development, yes make it your own, then follow the rules in the street. Can you stop me, or can I stop you, no matter what!

Oh, incidently I have 18 such DVDs yet only 6 of them are mine. If you haven't met or worked with me or even some of my well known students that have been with me for more then 10 and 20 years, why not see for your self what others are saying that have worked with me, visit http://KaliSilat.org/testimony.html and find out from real people that have worked with me and know what I'm doing, and a lot of them know what else others are doing too because many teachers often play following the leader. If you can't make Kali Silat or Pencak Silat your own, then it ain't gonna work, not in the street, not in the school.

Also know that I guarantee my DVDs for anyone that has purchased the introduction to Pekiti Tirsia DVD's: F or G and see the original Pekiti Tirsia System, given to us by my first teacher, Grand Tuhon Gaje, Jr., the original Pekiti Tirsia is nothing, unless you can make it your own. Just ask young master Tim Waid, first started with me in the eighties in Texas.

Also know that for the first year Tuhon had me doing only one strike in class, yet in the office we talked, examined and worked the real stuff, behind everyone's back. I believe this was his challenge to me, because in 1972 when we met in my home, I told him, "I was looking for this art since 1963, and when I start, I'm never going to stop.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed