Detaining A Predator With Out Injuring Him

OP
ST1Doppelganger

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
That's good. Sounds like everything is going the way it should. Where I live it's not illegal to take pictures like that. (source. AJC). People have been caught doing it but there is no legal solution to prevent it. Hopefully they will fix it so that it's illegal and spend less time worrying about drones flying over peoples back yard.
Yes unfortunately there's minimal laws that can be applied to this case hence why im hoping but not hoping they find some terrible media on this guys phone.

He was way to over confident on how he just pulled a chair from a table sat next to a trash can like 6 feet away and proceeded to take pics. Just his confidence level makes me think he's been doing this for some time and who knows how old the people are that he does this to are.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Quotes start with [ QUOTE] and end with [ /QUOTE]. But without the spaces, of course.

If you want to (this is what I do, since it keeps the reference link in place) you can hightlight the initial [ QUOTE string. In this post, it is [ QUOTE="ST1Doppelganger, post: 1782481, member: 32227"] (space inserted by me so the string is visible to you) and paste it in at the beginning of each quoted section.

i have no idea what you just explained.
all i do is left click on the line i want to quote and drag the curser over the sentence i want to quote and a little bubble opens under the highlighted sentence that says "QUOTE / REPLY" i click on quote and then down at my reply i click "INSERT QUOTES"

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome back and yes I took a break from forums but I thought I'd share my incident with the group. It actually was a major eye opener seeing how difficult it is controlling an opponent that isnt attacking you but just trying to escape.

Worked security in a hospital with a mental health and detox unit many many years ago.... believe me, I understand fully

OP
ST1Doppelganger

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i have no idea what you just explained.
all i do is left click on the line i want to quote and drag the curser over the sentence i want to quote and a little bubble opens under the highlighted sentence that says "QUOTE / REPLY" i click on quote and then down at my reply i click "INSERT QUOTES"
Some of us like me are on Tapatalk for mobile devices and don't have that option but thanks for answering how to do it on computer.

Latest Discussions