Demo music?

scottC

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know where teams like ktigers get their music from? I know a few of the tracks are remixes that can be found on youtube, but others I cannot find at all! Do they make their own music? Or is there some secret tkd music database that I am completely missing? I was watching the hanmadang(not sure on the spelling) and all the teams there had good music as well. Any help would be appreciated!

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Does anyone know where teams like ktigers get their music from? I know a few of the tracks are remixes that can be found on youtube, but others I cannot find at all! Do they make their own music? Or is there some secret tkd music database that I am completely missing? I was watching the hanmadang(not sure on the spelling) and all the teams there had good music as well. Any help would be appreciated!

They used a couple of songs that are OST from Korean dramas. At the Hanmadang they used a couple of songs from the Korean drama Slave Hunters (a.k.a. Chuno) Here are links to the two songs from that:
&
. I will have to review the Hanmadang video to see what other songs they used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions