Dell MP3 Player

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there used the latest generation of Dell DJ Mp3 players? I need one for my workouts and the dell 30 gb one seemed decent priced and like it would be ok. I am just wondering if anyone has any experiences with it, good, bad or indiffierent in terms of battery life, if it does ok when you are running or jumping, how easy it is to set up playlists and things along those lines.

Gracias.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are thinking about getting some type of iPod knock-off for our daughter for Xmas. But, she wants a "real" iPod. Marketing at work!

OP
Ping898

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
arnisador said:
We are thinking about getting some type of iPod knock-off for our daughter for Xmas. But, she wants a "real" iPod. Marketing at work!

I can't stand Apple or Ipods....Apple is becoming jst like Micro$oft to me, especially in their handling of music formats, so I am looking to avoid them....

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like my iPod Nano well enough. But she would be fine with a knock-off, if it weren't for the "cachet" of having an actual iPod.

kenpo_disciple

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ping898 said:
Anyone out there used the latest generation of Dell DJ Mp3 players? I need one for my workouts and the dell 30 gb one seemed decent priced and like it would be ok. I am just wondering if anyone has any experiences with it, good, bad or indiffierent in terms of battery life, if it does ok when you are running or jumping, how easy it is to set up playlists and things along those lines.

Gracias.

i just ordered one and should be receiving it in the mail soon. i'll let you know

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
30GB...is this a hard drive mp3 player? They don't get along to well with workouts...

OP
Ping898

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think it is a hard drive player

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you're getting a MP3 player specifically for working out you should really get one with flash storage...I think they've got them in the range of a couple GB, and you don't have to worry about trashing a spinning platter...

Latest Discussions