Customized gear

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Luckily, my cousin does screen printing, so, my school has custom t shirts and sweat shirts.
I just found a local guy that does laser engraving cheap, so, soon, we will have custom shot glasses.
Does your school or club have custom gear?

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep, we come out with 2-3 designs a year on T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc to commemorate different special events and camps. I've got a drawer full of different T-shirt designs that have collected over the years.

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have club doboks, stickers, tracksuits, jackets etc. They are all displayed on the club website and can be purchased through instructors. They seem quite popular and are a useful marketing tool as the students walk around outside of class displaying club logo/name etc. Parents of the younger students often buy 'little johnny' a club jacket etc for his birthday and any money made can be reinvested into the club for equipment etc.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a Spreadshirt shop so that my group can have a t-shirt if they want one. That said, custom shot glass? Now THAT would be cool. :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd like gloves that say "You should have blocked" in small print. :lol:

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'd like gloves that say "You should have blocked" in small print. :lol:
Or, in the alternative, gloves that left an imprint that read "I should have blocked" so they can read it in the mirror.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Or, in the alternative, gloves that left an imprint that read "I should have blocked" so they can read it in the mirror.

Hey I like that even better! :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Luckily, my cousin does screen printing, so, my school has custom t shirts and sweat shirts.
I just found a local guy that does laser engraving cheap, so, soon, we will have custom shot glasses.
Does your school or club have custom gear?
Shot glasses??? That doesn't make sense to me, at all. That makes your school sound like a Stuckey's lobby. You guys do snow globes, too?

We have t-shirts and gi patches. That's about it. My opinion is that some schools go a little overboard in the souvenir department. Shot glasses, back scratchers, mouse pads and any other easily branded "corporate" swag items just scream cheesy to me.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Shot glasses??? That doesn't make sense to me, at all. That makes your school sound like a Stuckey's lobby. You guys do snow globes, too?

We have t-shirts and gi patches. That's about it. My opinion is that some schools go a little overboard in the souvenir department. Shot glasses, back scratchers, mouse pads and any other easily branded "corporate" swag items just scream cheesy to me.
We aren't selling them, but, some of us will have shot glasses.

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Almost everyone at our dojang wears a uniform with the school logo on the back. They are available for sale, but for the last year or two, you've gotten them for free with your first month's tuition.

They also sell t-shirts and stickers with the school logo. They are sold pretty close to cost (the last t-shirt I bought was $8.)

We're primarily a children's school, so I'm not sure shot glasses would be appropriate. :cool:

Latest Discussions