Cro cop or Fedor?? Who will be the next HW champ???

S

SammyB57

CroCop brings a whole new meaning to "punchers chance" (er kicker's chance), but I am rooting for Fedor.

N

nhbSDMF

I love Fedor for the Sombo background, but CroCop is my favorite fighter. I take CroCop.

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Voting For Cro-Cop. Anyone that can keep Mark Coleman from successfully taking them down has great takedown defense and I Don't see Fedor winning it in the stand up. Time will tell.

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Cro cop. he dominated fedor's younger, faster, and vastly larger bro. he has MUCH better punches and kicks, and has great takedown defense. that being said, he was KOed by a wrestler in Kevin Randleman. so......

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Shogun said:
Cro cop. he dominated fedor's younger, faster, and vastly larger bro. he has MUCH better punches and kicks, and has great takedown defense. that being said, he was KOed by a wrestler in Kevin Randleman. so......
Just haaaaaad to ruin my day and bring that back up didn't ya? LOL. Definitely promises to be a good fight though.

N

NotQuiteDead

I'm going with Fedor. Sprawling isn't very useful when someone is throwing you around.

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
NotQuiteDead said:
I'm going with Fedor. Sprawling isn't very useful when someone is throwing you around.
I always thought sprawling was to prevent them from getting the grip/hold and leverage necessary to throw and/or tackle. Especially when combined with a "snapdown" to facilitate the sprawl against high shoots and clinches. Thoughts?

Latest Discussions