Conor McGregor is at it again

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's a pretty bizarre take. I don't know how interesting it is. The key takeaway seems to be, violence... meh... but if you are a sociopath, your reaction to violence will be healthier (for you). And if it bothers you, you're pathetic.
Hold up, you're telling me the man(Icy Mike) that fights untrained obese internet trolls late at night in the woods behind another man's(name:Scarface) house and posts it on YouTube thinks I'm "pathetic" and a "loser"? Well, there goes my self confidence.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I didn't want to make a new thread, so here is an example of another sociopath screwing up his life;

I was a huge fan of Jones until I saw his behind the scenes back and forth with Daniel Cormier and realized he was a legit POS. Not surprised that he continues to spiral into oblivion.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I didn't want to make a new thread, so here is an example of another sociopath screwing up his life;

I was a huge fan of Jones until I saw his behind the scenes back and forth with Daniel Cormier and realized he was a legit POS. Not surprised that he continues to spiral into oblivion.
That whole Jones Family has so much tallent its ashamed that he cant keep himself straight. Ive met his brothers Arthur and Chandler a few times they appear to be a pretty good guys. Ive spent a decent amout of time with Arthur when he played for the Ravens. I know they had a sister that died from cancer I wonder if John never learned how to process the grief?

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That whole Jones Family has so much tallent its ashamed that he cant keep himself straight. Ive met his brothers Arthur and Chandler a few times they appear to be a pretty good guys. Ive spent a decent amout of time with Arthur when he played for the Ravens. I know they had a sister that died from cancer I wonder if John never learned how to process the grief?

Something definitely loosened his screws. He just can't seem to get himself together, and it has been getting progressively worse over the years.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Something definitely loosened his screws. He just can't seem to get himself together, and it has been getting progressively worse over the years.
Its always sad when someone has so much talent and they waste it away. There was a local drug dealer where I worked who was an amazing football player had several D1 offers to power 5 schools but couldnt stay out of trouble and lost all his offers. Kid ran a 4.3 and was a beast. I tried talking to him a few times 1 on 1 and even he felt bad for blowing it but said he couldnt figure out how to leave the bad influences behind him.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting point of view from Icy Mike:
He's pullinng some of his conclusions out of his nether regions. He basically bashes everyone who isn't doing.......something. He doesn't seem to have a suggestion of what they should be doing, but he's pretty sure it's not the almost nothing they are doing at that point. I'm not sure if he thinks they should all stampede out, gang up and attack Conor, or form a defensive phalanx. He just thinks their lack of direct action in this brief conflict is a result of a lack of training and ability.

letsplaygames

Orange Belt
Reaction score
With me... the UFC has lost a lot of luster with guys like McGregor. Guys like Khabib with no tats, no **** talking I can watch.

Seems tats and bad behavior go together in the UFC.

I Drifted away.. I watch it once in a while.

Glory Kickboxing and Boxing has been getting by attention

Been binge watching Rico Verhoeven and Tyson Fury on the internet lately

Latest Discussions