Congratulations, Mr. Billings!

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Once again, thanks to all. I remain humbled by my promotion. The panel, and men who promoted me exemplfy, and are, both sides of the Art, Iron Workers and Watchmakers, and how important it is to have both in you. It is not hard to stay humble whenever I go to a seminar with those who not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk, and expect you to do the same. I cannot say enough about how much it meant to me to receive my teacher's old 5th Black Belt. It was a seriously emotional event for me after all these years.

I appreciate everyone's support and the camaraderie I have found here on MartialTalk, but my thanks expecially go out to those in my extended Kenpo and Martial Arts family.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Oss to All,
-Michael

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story with us! It is very encouraging to think that as we continue as far along the road as you have that there is still so much to gain. That's so cool about your teacher's belt.
We are all lucky to have you here! Congratulations! :asian:

MJ :)

Amknpo

White Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations again Mr. Billings. It was an honor and a privelege to be apart of your ceremony this weekend. Well deserved!!!

Ms. Plowman

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
It's nice to see deserving people recognized, congratulations.:asian:

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do not know Mr. Billings; but, it appears (by all the previous heartfelt posts) that congratulations are in order.

Well done, sir. :asian:

RichK

Green Belt
Reaction score
Another congrats and I bet you choked hard on the tears when that old "new" belt was passed down.....keep the flame burning

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sir,
As both your student and friend I have to agree with another post that it was over due (in my opinoin) and extremely well deserved.

You are a superb teacher, excellent martial artist and man of great integrity. I am proud to be your student and even more proud to have been there as you recived your 5th sir.

Congratulations sir.

Respectfully,

Steve "Ginsu" Winburn

Latest Discussions