Clyde O'Briant: The Ground, Crashing Wings and Locked Wing

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I came across this clip of Clyde on Youtube and thought I'd share it.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was awesome to watch! What a great sense of humor! :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He does have a sence of humor. It would be hard to make
the technique work against a really good grappler but
it should would work against your average joe or a street
criminal.

Clyde looks like he would be a blast to train with!

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clyde looks like he would be a blast to train with!

He's always doing seminars in the Philly area and is always telling me to come. Now I just need to drive myself up there. :) Then again, I'm always telling my wife that I want to take a trip to Ca. so what better way to spend a vacation....see the sights in Cali. and get in some Kenpo training!!:ultracool

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He's always doing seminars in the Philly area and is always telling me to come. Now I just need to drive myself up there. :) Then again, I'm always telling my wife that I want to take a trip to Ca. so what better way to spend a vacation....see the sights in Cali. and get in some Kenpo training!!:ultracool

Yes I would be interested in hitting one of his seminars at some point as well. Hopefully that can happen someday.
icon6.gif

pete

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A blast to train with... is an understatement! that clip was from pittsburgh, at jeff osinski's school. i've taken the 8 hour drive a few times when he's had clyde in. i remember working that one with him last year.

clyde used to be a regular contributor to this board, don't know what happened, but it would be great to have him back to provide insight into the clips posted of his material. maybe the management or administrators can reach out to him and invite him on...

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
clyde used to be a regular contributor to this board, don't know what happened, but it would be great to have him back to provide insight into the clips posted of his material. maybe the management or administrators can reach out to him and invite him on...

As I recall he has been on this forum before, I believe he got banned last year, apparently this forum is just too polite for his personality.

Latest Discussions